Internet Service Agreement
Wahkiakum West Internet agrees to provide and the User agrees to receive access to internet service according to the following terms and conditions:
1. User warrants and represents that he/she is 18 years of age or older; that User’s use of the Internet services will not violate any federal, state or local laws, and that he/she shall pay his/her bill when due. User is responsible for all use of the User’s account(s) and confidentiality of password(s). Wahkiakum West Internet will suspend access or change password(s) for access to the User’s account(s) upon notification by User that his/her password has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. User is responsible for all local or long-distance telephone charges for connection to Wahkiakum West Internet.
2. Warranty Disclaimer- ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, IN ADDITION, WAHKIAKUM WEST INTERNET MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUROSE REGARDING THE SERVICES COVERED BY THIS CONTRACT. This disclaimer expressly includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to any disruption of service by Wahkiakum West Internet or its providers. Wahkiakum West Internet assumes no responsibility for the selection or furnishing of services suitable for the individual needs or purposes of any particular User.
3. Prices- User agrees to pay Wahkiakum West Internet all charges related to the use of User’s account(s) according to its rates and prices as published online at the time the service is used. These online rates and prices are incorporated into this agreement by reference. All prices, including but not limited to monthly service rates and/or per hour of use rates may be changed by Wahkiakum West Internet upon twenty (20) days notice by publishing online at company’s web page, www.wahkiakumwest.com.
4. Limits of Liability- Neither Wahkiakum West Internet nor its information providers are responsible for any damages, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages, arising from the User’s purchase or use of Wahkiakum West Internet equipment or services, or the Users’ inability to use its DSL or dialup services. Incidental and consequential damages include, but are not limited to, loss of income, lost profits, damage to personal property and any liability User may incur toward any other person.
5. Wahkiakum West Internet is not responsible for the User’s personal files residing on Wahkiakum West Internet. The User is responsible for independent backup of his/her data.
6. Indemnification- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wahkiakum West Internet and its agents and employees from any loss, claim or damage resulting from User’s use of the network which damages Wahkiakum West Internet or any third party, and User further agrees to compensate anyone harmed by an abusive, objectionable or unauthorized use of the network by User.
7. User shall not connect servers of any type to the Wahkiakum West Internet access service. Wahkiakum West Internet reserves the right to suspend access service if a violation of this policy is detected.
8. Wahkiakum West Internet reserves the right to change without notice, the Wahkiakum West Internet services including, but not limited to, access procedures, hours of operation, documentation, vendors, and equipment/supplies and services offered. Wahkiakum West Internet may also modify the terms and conditions of this agreement upon publishing revised or updated terms and conditions online at its web page www.wahkiakumwest.com. User’s use of Wahkiakum West Internet services after such publishing shall constitute User’s acceptance of the modifications.
9. Late Charges- Any payment received more than 15 days after date of statement shall be considered late. Effective January 1, 2010, a $5.00 late charge will be assessed for any internet services unpaid by the end of the curent bill month, In addition, if the internet service is suspended for non-payment, there will be an additional $15.00 reconnect charge.
10. Attorney’s Fees- In the event Wahkiakum West Internet shall pay for legal services or advise to enforce any of its rights under this agreement, it shall be entitled to a reasonable amount of attorney’s fees on account thereof, together with any costs incident to any legal proceedings concerning the terms or enforcement of this agreement.
11. Termination of Services- Wahkiakum West Internet, at its sole business judgment, may terminate this agreement immediately or suspend the User’s access to the service upon any breach of this agreement or of any of its warranties or representations by the User, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided or by sole judgment of Wahkiakum West Internet that the User may be performing activities harmful to Wahkiakum West Internet or its Users, employees, vendors, business relationships, or any other users of the Internet. Wahkiakum West Internet may terminate at any time upon ten (10) days prior notice to User.
12. Notice of Content- The Internet is a myriad of small and large information depositories with electronic pathways joining each to each other for information and interaction. Wahkiakum West Internet provides User with access to the pathways. Wahkiakum West Internet is not responsible for the informational content that is available on the Internet. Some of the information may be deemed offensive and some is not suitable for viewing by children. While Wahkiakum west Internet does not condone or support this information it is not our responsibility to stop or limit access to this information. It is User’s responsibility to determine the suitability of and appropriate access to such content by members of User’s household or location.
HIGH SPEED- BROADBAND DSL Silver DSL Broadband $ 29.95- speeds up to 768K down/ 256K up Gold DSL Broadband $ 54.99- speeds up to 2.5MB down/ 1MB up, Platinum DSL Broadband $ 84.95- speeds up to 5M down/ 1M up.
User is responsible for charges incurred from the service start date until such time as User requests a disconnection of service. User agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement as when signed and any future revisions as and when posted by Wahkiakum West Internet on its web site (www.wahkiakumwest.com). User further agrees to abide by any and all Acceptable Use Policies as and when posted by Wahkiakum West Internet on its web site.
Last updated on 8/16/2016